Monday, September 8, 2014

#letsgetrealmoms

We're on day 13 of the the #letsgetrealmoms movement and I must say that I am completely blown away by all the quantity of moms who have posted and also the quality of posts that they've come up with.  All in the name of being transparent and wanting to share the realness of mommahood with no judgement.  We're up to 225 posts! If you're new to my blog you can check out the reason for this little movement here.

My very best friend has had a rocky road to mommahood to say the least.  But this week I was so incredibly proud of the blog she wrote in regards to our #letsgetrealmoms movement. Head over to Rachelle's blog to read more about why we're encouraging mommas to get real and to see what she's learning about motherhood.

"You might have to drag that baby into the bathroom just to get a shower.  That's okay."
 photo signature_zpslh0qvxnv.png

No comments:

Post a Comment