Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Picture Perfect Day

Mack and I packed our day today with fun in the sun. 
We spent several hours at the park where I relentlessly tried to snap photos of her smiling or just being still...anything that wasn't blurry.  Here were our best shots.  

My serious girl.

Scarfing down her Scooby Snacks.

And the best one of the day--

Being chased by geese.  
This was right before I snatched her up myself and ran screaming bloody murder.  
It was necessary, we were surrounded by dozens of hungry geese and
...we were out of food. 


I will be the first to admit that being a mom has not been the easiest ride for me.  
But, these last few months have been so rewarding as 
I have watched my little girl blossom into a sweet and caring little being.  
I am loving everything about this stage of mommyhood.  
Most days I wish I could freeze time and make her stay this little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment